Race Louver Center Hood Louver for the 1990-1997 Miata NA's and 1999-2005 Miata NB's.
Designed to be installed in the center of the hood replacing the OEM center hood bubble. This places the louver directly between the radiator and engine for maximum efficiency. The rain blanker built into the last two blades covers the front of the timing belt cover and engine helping to prevent rain from puddling in the center of the valve cover. The blanker panel at the rear covers the OEM center bubble that is to be removed.
Approx 16" wide at the front and 26" tall
Template PN: RT.16.16.C.9B.8CR (must print actual size)
Race Louvers is proud to offer our new Hood and Fender Louvers. These Louvers significantly outperform the competition and are designed for increase front downforce, increase radiator efficiency, cooler engine compartment temperatures and quicker cool down once parked. Each are available in three different levels of performance: RS, RT and the RX.
- 314% more front downforce in maximum downforce configuration than the competition
- 189% more airflow thru the radiator in maximum cooling configuration than the competition
- Maximum zero speed cooling, great for red flag conditions at the track, waiting in impound or making that long slow crawl thru the paddock.
- Less than half the cool down time than the competition
- Powder coated semi gloss black or available bare.
- Includes: Louvers, color matched rivets, template, instructions and decals.