Wind Tunnel Tested Upper Angular Louver Pair for the 2003-2020 Nissan 350Z / 370Z's.
RSF Fender Trim
Each half approx 5" wide at the front and 16.5" tall
Template PN: RSF.16.5.STA (must print actual size)
Note - For maximum efficiency we recommend the inner fender liners be removed. If the inner fender liners are to be retained we recommend cutting a hole in them near the louver and covering the hole with a screen, this will make the louvers functional while still providing protection from debris.
Race Louvers is proud to offer our new RSF fender louvers for the top of the front fender, rear upper front fender and over the front tire areas. All the performance of our tall aggressive RT design in our low profile RS package. They are design to extract air from within the front fender area increasing front downforce, improving splitter functionality and improves cooling by pulling air from the bottom side of the radiator. The lower fender pressure also aids in front brake rotor cooling as brake duct airflow is increased. Like our hood extractors, these also incorporate our Zero speed cooling design feature which allows for maximum cooling airflow while at zero or low speed.
- 201% more front downforce than the competition.
- 204% more airflow thru the radiator than the competition.
- Maximum front brake cooling.
- Maximum zero speed cooling, great for red flag conditions at the track, waiting in impound or making that long slow crawl thru the paddock.
- Powder coated semi gloss black or available bare.
- Includes: Louvers, color matched rivets, template, instructions and decals.