Wind Tunnel Tested 3pc Side Louver pair only for 1999-2009 Honda S2000's.
Nasa ST/TT3-6 Spec. Meets the 3/8" height rule.
Each half approx 8" wide at the front and 16.5" tall
Designed to be installed in the center of the hood just behind the radiator. For maximum performance the factory airbox can be relocated or replaced as it partially blocks the airflow path from the radiator to the hood extractor.
Template PN: RS.16.8.MP (must print actual size)
Race Louvers is proud to offer our new Hood and Fender Louvers. These Louvers significantly outperform the competition and are designed for increase front downforce, increase radiator efficiency, cooler engine compartment temperatures and quicker cool down once parked. Each are available in three different levels of performance: RS, RT and the RX.
- 203% more front downforce in maximum downforce configuration than the competition
- 154% more airflow thru the radiator in maximum cooling configuration than the competition
- Maximum zero speed cooling, great for red flag conditions at the track, waiting in impound or making that long slow crawl thru the paddock.
- Less than half the cool down time than the competition
- Powder coated semi gloss black or available bare.
- Includes: Louvers, color matched rivets, template, instructions and decals.