Race Louver Rear Lower Front Fender Louver Pair for the 2006-2022 Miata NC ND's.
FL Fender Trim
Each half approx 14" wide at the top and 10" tall
Template PN: FL.14.10.RL (must print actual size)
Designed to cover the side marker light if equipped
Note - If front downforce is the primary goal then the fender liner should remain and a hole should be cut in it near the louver, this maximizes front downforce but still provides some cooling. If the primary goal is improved cooling then the front of the fender liner should be removed as well as a hole should be cut in it near the louver, this maximizes cooling but still provides some front downforce.
Race Louvers is proud to offer our new FL fender louvers for the rear lower area of a front fender. They are design to extract air from within the front fender area increasing front downforce, improving splitter functionality and improves cooling by pulling air from the bottom side of the radiator. The lower fender pressure also aids in front brake rotor cooling as brake duct airflow is increased.
- 200% more front downforce than the competition.
- 200% more airflow thru the radiator than the competition.
- Maximum front brake cooling.
- Powder coated semi gloss black or available bare.
- Includes: Louvers, color matched rivets, template, instructions and decals.