Race Louver Straight Fender Louvers Pair
Each half approx 5" wide at the front and 14" tall
Template PN: FL.14.5.ST (must print actual size)
Note - For maximum efficiency we recommend the inner fender liners be removed. If the inner fender liners are to be retained we recommend cutting a hole in them near the louver and covering the hole with a screen, this will make the louvers functional while still providing protection from debris.
Race Louvers is proud to offer our new Fender Louvers. They are design to extract air from within the front fender area lowering pressure which increases front downforce. The lower fender pressure also aids in front brake rotor cooling as airflow is increased. Splitter efficiency is also improved further increasing front downforce. Like our hood extractors, these also incorporate our Zero speed cooling design feature which allows for maximum cooling airflow while at zero or low speed which aids in front brake cool down.
- Maximum front downforce, 205% reduction in internal fender pressure compared to the competition.
- Maximum front brake cooling, 194% increase in front brake duct cooling airflow, 135C reduction in rotor temperatures, compared to the competition.
- Maximum zero speed cooling, great for red flag conditions at the track, waiting in impound or making that long slow crawl thru the paddock.
- Powder coated semi gloss black or available bare.
- Includes: Louvers, color matched rivets, template, instructions and decals.