Wind Tunnel Tested Curved Fender Louver Pair for the 1985-2013 C4 C5 C6 Corvettes
RT Track Trim
Each half approx 4" wide at the front and 16.5" tall
Template PN: RTF.16.4.CV (must print actual size)
Note - For maximum efficiency we recommend the inner fender liners be removed. If the inner fender liners are to be retained we recommend cutting a hole in them near the louver and covering the hole with a screen, this will make the louvers functional while still providing protection from debris.
Race Louvers is proud to offer our new Fender Louvers. They are design to extract air from within the front fender area lowering pressure which pulls air from the bottom side of the radiator increasing cooling as well as increasing front downforce. The lower fender pressure also aids in front brake rotor cooling as brake duct airflow is increased. Like our hood extractors, these also incorporate our Zero speed cooling design feature which allows for maximum cooling airflow while at zero or low speed which aids in front brake cool down.
- 314% more front downforce in maximum downforce configuration than the competition
- 189% more airflow thru the radiator in maximum cooling configuration than the competition
- Maximum front brake cooling, 135C reduction in rotor temperature.
- Maximum zero speed cooling, great for red flag conditions at the track, waiting in impound or making that long slow crawl thru the paddock.
- Less than half the cool down time than the competition
- Powder coated semi gloss black or available bare.
- Includes: Louvers, color matched rivets, template, instructions and decals.