Wind Tunnel Tested Center Louver for the 2000-2006 BMW E46 M3 and Non M3's.
Approx 11" wide at the front and 11.5" tall
Template PN: RT.12.11.C (must be printed to actual size)
On the M3 these are designed to be installed on the forward part of the raised center section of the hood which is behind the radiator vs the area in front of the raised center section which is forward of the radiator. This places the extractor in the optimum position for a good cooling airflow path thru the radiator and out the hood. On the M3 this allows the rear edges to line up with the rear edges of the side louver kit. On the Non M3's these are designed to be installed more forward on the hood just behind the radiator with the front edge lined up with the front edges of the side louver kit.
Race Louvers is proud to offer our new Hood and Fender Louvers. These Louvers significantly outperform the competition and are designed for increase front downforce, increase radiator efficiency, cooler engine compartment temperatures and quicker cool down once parked. Each are available in three different levels of performance: RS, RT and the RX.
- 314% more front downforce in maximum downforce configuration than the competition
- 189% more airflow thru the radiator in maximum cooling configuration than the competition
- Maximum zero speed cooling, great for red flag conditions at the track, waiting in impound or making that long slow crawl thru the paddock.
- Less than half the cool down time than the competition
- Powder coated semi gloss black or available bare.
- Includes: Louvers, color matched rivets, template, instructions and decals.